They were present in SVF 1.0 and will work in SVF 2.0. I’ve today checked their workability under 1.16 offical patch.
17) creation of the volunteer units, ie infantry regiments with very low stats. They’re representing the really bad units created at the start of the war , poorly led, totally undisciplined. They are subjecting to improve.
18) the upgrade of units has been slowed ( too easy made in normal version)
19) I modified too the march to the guns parameters. Basically, the march to the gun will be more dependant of the strategic value of leaders.
20) AI will get for free some forts in Richmond,Petersburg, Washington….Permanent forts may now be built at level 8 maximum
21) The end of the term for the 3 years engagment for US troops in 1864 is now simulated by losses of XP and cohesion…The USA will lose too 200 conscript points. It should help CSA to resist longer.
22) Raised the death probability for one and two stars leaders.
24) NewLeader abilities: poor administrator, giving malus in cohesion for some notorious unpar generals ( Burnside, Fremont, VAn Dorn). Poor Cavalryman, poor tactician
Some political generals ( like Butler, Pillow, Sigel) will get special malus in battle and random events…raising their seniority levels….
25) Removed elite status for most brigades created by events.