1) Trotsky isn’t anymore railbound. He now moves as any leader. The railbound trait is creating endless problems for a very small result. Moreover, many times Trotsky will be in a railroad region of close to it because of the constraints of supply.
2) Thanks to the insightful remarks of Old Fenrir here :
Most of the Don army will be locked in the first 2 turns. Realist and helping game balance.
Most of his other suggestions have been implemented in FY since several months ago. Reds have more artillery, regional policies earn more tothem, etc.
3) AI should be much more active during winter. The AI passivity during winter is helping human player too much and these long lulls are just unhistorical. Both sides attacked several times during winter. One reason to lower AI aggro during winter was the risk of attritional losses, as AI has no real clue about attrition. If necessary, I prefer to help AI by giving it a boost in replacement to compensate ( not yet done, only if tests show this to be needed).
4) bug fixes here and there…
5) Northern Caucasus Army group may suffer during first months random paralysis ( ie units are locked for one turn). The Red leader Sorokin, murdered at least one subrdinate, did a putsch against leader of the local Soviets and was finally assassinated by his own troops…It had to be protrayed and i will be an incitative for Red player to not push too much troops in the Kuban at start.
5) AI will build more supply wagons.
6) Southern Whites AI will target more often Tzaristsyn in the first months.
7) Improved a bit Red AI behaviour in Turkestan.
8) Increased possibility of small green revolts in Ukraine
8) Ukrainian faction will have now guerilla units ( a few)
9) The finnish offensive against Olonets in April 19 is now portrayed, under the form of a Green faction action. The event will fire randomly if Finland isn’t offically at war with the Reds and cease if the war begins. Finns limited force are belonging to the Green faction as this action was considered as hostile both by Reds and Allied powers.
10) The Republic of Northern Caucasus will be represented too as a Green revolt, popping up randomly around Grozny.