New version of the Fatal Years mod available in the box on your left
Improved Red, Siberian and Polish AI
Fixed a major bug for Anarchist faction, reducing the ANA AI to…nothing.
Fixed bugs in new events
1) An Allied Intervention level exists henceforth, stepped up of 0 to 10.A level 8 or superior to get the help of the foreign troops, a level 3 or superior to get from Western Powers of money is necessary and resources.
The level of departure is 10 and will vary according to random events, that represent the consequences of the hesitations allied between to fight Communism and to put an end to the war. Every player can also buy by option an influence on the level.
2) Out of the coastal areas, the French and Greek troops risk to be immobilized more often during a turn. This rule doesn’t apply to the artificial intelligence. This rule represents the risk due to the low state of mind to get involved more in the civil war.
3) The armored trains have henceforth the capacity to repair the railroad tracks automatically. This rule of the official game didn’t function because of a bug
5) The entry of the Polish in the war can occurred henceforth in 1919. The Communists can attack Poland since 1919, but the cost is raised of it.
6) Some spying events have been introduced: every faction can get a spy who will give some indications on the enemy in his/her/its zone.
7) Every white faction will be able to receive some messages on successes and reverses of the other white faction: level of National Moral , important victories or defeats, and sometimes, possibility to see in detail the position of their units (fascinating thing the official game has built-in messages about enemy decisions, and nothing about your “allied one”….)
8) Various improvements of have it, that builds units better, defends Tzaritsyn better, etc. The anarchist faction had major bugs, probably present in the official version, that are now fixed
9) The Decision is regional Reforms and Tcheka are a little more expensive.
10) New diplomatic option for Red faction : Bosheviks may now conclude peace with Baltic States.
How it works?
First you must be at war with Baltic States since 10 turns at least( this rule is destined to avoid any cheating by declaring war then immediatly peace).
Then Reds can’t conclude peace if they control the major cities of the Baltic States…
These cities will be marked with a red cross in a triangle icon.
Why? The AGE system doesn’t allow negociations and compromises, so only 2 situations can be figured: major victory or major defeat. If Reds are winning, so they may govern the Balts areas ( requisitions, conscriptions), so there’s no need to create a peace event representing such a situation. On the contrary, total defeat may be an incentive for Reds to sign peace…
How it works? When peace is signed, all Baltic States revert back to unplayable regions. Any unit on these territories will be removed permanently of the game ( so be cautious; White AI shouldn’t send much troops here, and if some elements are trapped, let’s say Balts are ending any help to Whites in exchange of peace).
Reds will lose some National Morale, many VP too.